Happy New Year! In 2007, things happened to me. In 2008, it’s my turn to make things happen again – hence the title of this post. Hold on to your seat.
If you thought I’ve been slow to update this blog, you might have missed a few things. I was in Kuala Lumpur two weeks ago and it took me two weeks to complete the entries related to that trip.
I have learned a valuable lesson – never go on holiday thinking you’d be able to catch up on all the blog entries you missed out on. Take a laptop and make sure you spend 20 minutes every day saying what you want to say – otherwise it will take forever to update afterwards and memories fade quickly.
Anyway, if you’re interested here’s the entries which I have been backdating (blog style, from most recent to oldest):
- Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal
- Coliseum Cafe & Hotel
- Steamboat in SS2, Kuala Lumpur
- 1Utama Shopping Centre in Kuala Lumpur
- Bangsar Night Market
- A visit to Ikea in Kuala Lumpur
- The Wedding Bells
- Delicious, a restaurant in Bangsar Village II
- Asian Heritage Row Rip Off
- South African Restaurant Out Of Africa in Kuala Lumpur
- J.Co Donuts and Pavilion Shopping Centre
- South African High Commission Kuala Lumpur
- American Chili’s, Bangsar
- Sushi Stop at Sushi King, Food Court KLCC
- Aquaria @ KLCC
- Rapid-KL to KLCC
- Nando’s and Eyebrow Threading
- Late-night Noodles in Section 22
- The Talk in Bangsar: Ian’s Birthday
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport Terminal 2